Wednesday 3 February 2010

DVD release!

It's taken a long time but the DVD of marathon running documentary "Running to the Limits' will be available for world wide distribution from the 15th of February 2010. The DVD is packed with loads of extra features including :- an extended version of the documentary, behind the scenes training video and additional interviews and footage.

For more information please visit www.alexvero.co.uk or contact me at alex@alexvero.co.uk

Any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Alex

2 comments:

Kenley said...

Hey man, I just received your DVD and it was just stellar. I actually watched it 3 times in a row. I have many questions to ask you, but I know you are a busy guy. I just completed my first half last Sunday with a time of 2:13:41. I was pleased because I was actually aiming for 2:40. I just started running a year and a half ago, after the doctors advised me not to do anything strenuous because of PAD. Im glad now that I listened to myself. I have lost about 50 lbs, and I still need to lose 25 or so more. Sorry I am writing a book here. Anyways, thanks for the information you put in the DVD. I want to some day pull off a 1:15 half. I did a 4:28 mile my freshman year of high school, but that was over 15 years ago. Take care, and thanks again.

Unknown said...

CapsabandarQ.com Capsa Online, Agen Bandar Q, Domino 99, Qiu Qiu Online, BandarQ